Babcock University Admission List 2020 | [BATCH A to F & SUPPLEMENTARY LIST 1].
Babcock University Admission List: The Babcock University admission list (pdf) for batches A & B has been released for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Babcock University Admission List
The management of the Babcock University (BU) hereby informs all the candidate that took part in the last Post UTME Screening, that the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into their various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This BATCH A list includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from AUGUST 24 –SEPTEMBER 18, 2020.
This BATCH B list includes candidates that underwent the Post-UTME from OCTOBER 5 –OCTOBER 9, 2020.
How To Check Babcock University Admission List.
The candidates listed below have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS, for the 2020/2021 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
Babcock University Admission List [BATCH A, BATCH B, BATCH C, BATCH D, BATCH E, BATCH F & SUPPLEMENTARY LIST 1]
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Babcock University Admission Letter for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Candidates
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2020/2021 JAMB score of 160.
If you have any questions concerning Babcock University Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital School of Nursing Admission List for 2020/2021
- POLAC Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | 8th Regular Course
- UMYU Postgraduate Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Auchipoly Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UMYU Direct Entry Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.