Babcock University Resumption Date & Guidelines 2020.
Babcock University Resumption Date: Babcock University resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Babcock University Resumption Date
The management of the Babcock University has announced the resumption date for the commencement of 2020/2021 academic session.
Babcock University Resumption Date & Guidelines For Students
To Our Parents and Students,
I write on behalf of the University administration to bring you warm greetings in love and affection.
You will recall that the University went on break in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent successful completion of the last academic session. Since then, the University administration has been working relentlessly to make sure that our students resume for studies smoothly, and in a safer and healthier campus environment. I am happy to inform you that the institution is now ready to admit our students back on campus despite the prevailing health and economic challenges, occasioned by the CO VID-19 pandemic.
However, we now face a situation that is christened “a new normal” in what would ordinarily be abnormal. Responding to this situation, therefore, requires a dynamic management mechanism that is not only adaptable to the times, foremost, to adequately safeguard the lives and properties on our campuses but also tailored at the same, to realize the aspirations of the University’s stakeholders.
To this extent, and in line with the University’s philosophy of guidance, care and concern for students’ limitless educative and inspiring campus experience, the University’s administration has decided on a phased resumption of students on campus.
Consequently, students of the University will resume in batches – A & B. Batch A comprises students in 400Level for students on the four-year programme (e.g. Economics, Mass Communication); 400Level and 500Level for students on the five-year programme (e.g. Nursing, Law, Medical Laboratory), and 400Level, 500Level and 600Level for students on the six-year programme (e.g. Medicine and Surgery) who are to resume on campus on September 20 and 21,2020, while others will continue their classes online.
I wish to use this opportunity to inform our parents and students that there is no increment of fees for the current academic year despite the astronomical inflation in the country.
Parents and students should note that to ensure a peaceful, safer and more secure learning campus environment, all the students will be required to do all of the following:
- Undergo screening for CO VID-19 at the entrance to the University campus for twenty-five thousand Naira (N25,000.00) to be borne by each student.
- Once on campus, students will not be allowed to leave until the period of six weeks to be spent on campus.
- A student who insists on leaving campus for any reason during this period, on return to the campus, would be required to go on 2 weeks isolation. Also, he or she would have to go for additional COVID-19 screening at his or her own cost.
- To minimize avoidable risks, kindly note that visitation will not be allowed during this period.
- Every student is expected to come with his/her COVID-19 safety kits – at least 1 pack of disposable face mask; or 3 re-usable face mask.
- Students who can afford it should come with their infrared thermometer.
- Parents will not be allowed into the University campus as they are expected to drop their children/wards at the designated point around the University gate. The University will be responsible for the transportation of the students from the gate to their halls of residence.
- Each student is advised to reduce the quantity of his or her luggage since students have a shorter period to stay on campus than usual.
- Students will be allowed on campus only with proof of payment of school fees or sufficient balance in their account.
Due to the prevailing circumstances, social distancing in every aspect of the University life will be strictly observed. In this regard, the capacity of rooms, classrooms, and other places of public gathering has been reduced in compliance with the Nigeria Centre for Diseases Control’s directives.
Batch B students consist of students in 200 Level and 300 Level. They will arrive on Campus on October 25, 2020.
Be assured of our highest regards always as we look forward to a rewarding new academic session.
Joshua Suleiman, PhD
Director, Communications & Marketing.
If you have any questions concerning Babcock University Resumption Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- OKO POLY Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- AD-COHST Resumption Date 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Resumption Date 2020/2021 Session
- FCE EHA AMUFU Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal College of Education Pankshin Resumption Date & Exam Date 2019/2020
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.