Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships: Applications for the Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully paid scholarship available to all Bangor University-sponsored students.
Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
About the Scholarship
Bangor University and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission will jointly fund six master’s scholarships beginning in September 2023.
The Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are intended for those who could not afford to study in the UK and are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
These talented and motivated individuals can acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for sustainable development through these scholarships.
Benefits of Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
1. Approved tuition fees.
2. Airfare from your place of origin to the UK and back at the conclusion of your grant, as approved (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your award is confirmed).
3. Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 per month.
4. Warm clothing allowance, where applicable.
5. Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable.
6. Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas.
- World Bank Grant
- Categorical Grants
- Minority Small Business Grants
- Nea Student Success Grant
- County Grants For Small Businesses
Requirements for Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
1. Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
2. Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
3. Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023.
4. Possess a first degree with at least upper second class (2:1) honors or a second class degree (2:2) and an appropriate postgraduate degree (often a Master’s degree) by September 2023.
A second UK Master’s degree is not typically funded by the CSC. You must explain your motivation for pursuing this study if you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree.
5. Cannot afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
6. Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
7. Candidates must check with the nominating agency for their specific advice and rules for applying, and their own eligibility criteria.
December 1, 2022.
If you have any questions concerning Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.