Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form 2020.
BASUG Remedial Admission Form: Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG has started selling forms for admission into its remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Apply for BASUG Remedial Form below.
BASUG Remedial Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have a deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
How to Apply for BASUG Remedial Form.
- Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/ and click on new application.
- Create an account
- Make a payment online through the Account created
- Fill the form online
- Submit form online
- Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
Application form is Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500.00)
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
BASUG Remedial Admission Form Application Deadline: Not Stated
If you have any questions concerning BASUG Remedial Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- NIGER POLY Remedial (Pre-ND) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KASU Basic Studies, IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms for 2020/2021 session
- ANSPOLY Pre-ND (Remedial) Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCAHPTVOM Admission Form 2020/2021 Session | Remedial, ND, and HND.
- UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session