British American Tobacco Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply for BAT Graduate Jobs below.
BAT Recruitment Application Form Portal: British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market-leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. British American Tobacco invites Application into its various vacant position.
BAT Recruitment Application
British American Tobacco is a market-leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Applications are hereby invited for:
Job Title: Regional Reward Manager
Job Number: 21927
Function: Human Resources
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Overall management for end to end Board Compensation Committee activities such as preparation of reward competitive analysis, employee insights, market ranges adjustments, salary increment, benefits reviews to achieve reward strategy
- Engage internal stakeholder on all reward-related agenda
- Advise end markets of regulatory changes that may impact reward programs to ensure compliance
- Drive changes to existing reward programs by keeping abreast with local market insights, as well as global initiatives
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of job evaluations
- Oversee the fulfillment of reward data requirements from internal and external stakeholders and vendors (e.g. surveys, regional requests
- Contribute to global reward projects.
BAT Recruitment: People:
- Build good working relationships with BCC and Area/business unit key stakeholders and provide counsel on reward matters to build and sustain credibility
- Coach area and/or local HR understanding of reward principles so they can execute reward interventions autonomously, appropriately, and accurately
- Participate in external networking sessions to ensure knowledge is kept up to date
- Provide opportunities, autonomy within own team to enable the enhancement of reward capabilities
- Coach and guide their own team to achieve their professional objectives and personal development goals.
BAT Recruitment: Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University qualified, with at least 7 years of relevant HR/reward experience, ideally in regional set-ups
- Demonstrate sufficient business knowledge and understanding
- Broad understanding of reward content, common and best practices, local legislation
- Engagement and presentation skills to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Able to simplify technical and complex information to a general audience
- Comfortable with numbers, MS Excel competence is a necessity
- Able to operate in different cultural contexts.
BAT Recruitment Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Webpage for more information
If you have any questions concerning BAT Recruitment Application, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.