Best Resilience Quotes: The best resilience quotes touch a nerve deep within the human soul. They persevere because they reach out to the parts of ourselves that are in pain.
Best Resilience Quotes
The best resilience quotes have been passed down through the generations because they capture a tiny piece of the reality of being human – and, like any good saying or fairytale, they condense and capture some essential characteristic of our experience.
I have no idea what you’re going through right now. Are you reading this to motivate yourself? Perhaps for public speaking, a business setback, or a difficult relationship?
Are you searching the depths of your soul for the inspiration you know exists somewhere? Has your past left you with hidden needles in your mental haystack that you’re only now beginning to sift through?
Perhaps you’re reading this for a friend – someone you care about – and your own words don’t seem adequate.
Whatever you call it— resilience, perseverance, or discipline— it’s critical to your path towards success. Resilience is what keeps us going when motivation fails.
1. “Like tiny seeds with potent power to push through tough ground and become mighty trees, we hold innate reserves of unimaginable strength. We are resilient.”― Catherine DeVrye, The Gift of Nature
2. “No one escapes pain, fear, and suffering. Yet from pain can come wisdom, from fear can come courage, from suffering can come strength – if we have the virtue of resilience.” ― Eric Greitens, Resilience
3. “Successful people demonstrate their resilience through their dedication to making progress every day, even if that progress is marginal.” ― Jonathan Mills
4. “We all have battles to fight. And it’s often in those battles that we are most alive: it’s on the frontlines of our lives that we earn wisdom, create joy, forge friendships, discover happiness, find love, and do purposeful work.” ― Eric Greitens, Resilience
5. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” ― Og Mandino
6. “I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance Never settle for the path of least resistance” ― Lee Ann Womack, I Hope You Dance
7. “Resilience isn’t a single skill. It’s a variety of skills and coping mechanisms. To bounce back from bumps in the road as well as failures, you should focus on emphasizing the positive.” ― Jean Chatzky
8. “Resilience is knowing that you are the only one that has the power and the responsibility to pick yourself up.” ― Mary Holloway
9. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
10. “Enthusiasm is common. Endurance is rare.” ― Angela Duckworth
11. “The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.” ― Robert Jordan, The Fires of Heaven
12. “Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before. You can fight it, you can do nothing but scream about what you’ve lost, or you can accept that and try to put together something that’s good.” ― Elizabeth Edwards
13. “Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else.” ― Henry Ward Beecher
14. “The human capacity for burden is like bamboo- far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.” ― Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
15. “If your heart is broken, make art with the pieces.” ― Shane Koyczan
16. “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” ― Greg Kincaid
17. “It is really wonderful how much resilience there is in human nature. Let any obstructing cause, no matter what, be removed in any way, even by death, and we fly back to first principles of hope and enjoyment.” ― Bram Stoker, Dracula
18. “When we learn how to become resilient, we learn how to embrace the beautifully broad spectrum of the human experience.” ― Jaeda Dewalt
19. “Resilience is very different than being numb. Resilience means you experience, you feel, you fail, you hurt. You fall. But, you keep going.”
― Yasmin Mogahed
20. “We are not a product of what has happened to us in our past. We have the power of choice.” ― Stephen Covey
21. “Resilience is the ability to attack while running away.” ― Wes Fessler
22. “Resilience is based on compassion for ourselves as well as compassion for others.” ― Sharon Salzberg
23. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow’. ― Mary Anne Radmacher
24. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ― Oprah Winfrey
25. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” ― Thomas Edison
26. “Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.” ― Gever Tulley
27. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ― Margaret Thatcher
28. “It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf
29. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.” ― Nelson Mandela
30. “Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
31. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Confucius
32. “Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you are going to do right now, and do it. Today is your lucky day.” ― Will Durant
33. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” ― Japanese Proverb
- Why is Harry Potter so Popular? (Explained)
- What Kind of Checks Does Walmart Cash in? (+Cost)
- How Long is an Ice Hockey Game? (NHL, College, and Recreation)
- Is DoorDash Safe For Consumers And Drivers
- Who Owns Snapchat? (Everything to Know)
- How Fast do Jet Skis Go? [Jet Ski Top Speed Chart]
34. “No matter how bleak or menacing a situation may appear, it does not entirely own us. It can’t take away our freedom to respond, our power to take action.” ― Ryder Carroll
35. “On the other side of a storm is the strength that comes from having navigated through it. Raise your sail and begin.” ― Gregory S. Williams
36. “I tried and failed. I tried again and again and succeeded.” ― Gail Borden
37. “The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat.” ― Woodrow Wilson
38. “It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks.” ― Bob Richards
39. “There’s no such thing as ruining your life. Life’s a pretty resilient thing, it turns out.” ― Sophie Kinsella
40. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” ― Steve Maraboli
41. “We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ― Joseph Campbell
42. “I suppose if a man has something once, always something of it remains.” ― Ernest Hemingway
43. “My life was my life; I would have to stare it down, somehow, and make it work for me.” ― Paula McLain
44. “Cleaning the wound is often more painful than the cut itself.” ― Brandon Sanderson
45. “Perhaps what matters when all is said and done is not who puts us down but who picks us up.” ― Kate DiCamillo
46. “In the face of adversity, we have a choice. We can be bitter, or we can be better. Those words are my North Star.” ― Caryn Sullivan
47. “Failure is a part of life. Success teaches you nothing, but failure teaches you resilience. It teaches you to pick yourself up and try again.” ― Sarah Morgan
48. “One’s doing well if age improves even slightly one’s capacity to hold on to that vital truism: “This too shall pass.” ― Alain de Botton
49. “If the fire in your heart is strong enough, it will burn away any obstacles that come your way.” ― Suzy Kassem
50. “She had fouled off of the curves that life had thrown at her.” ― W.P. Kinsella
51. “Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.” ― Kamal Ravikant
52. “Resilience is born by grounding yourself in your own loveliness, hitting notes you thought were way out of your range.” ― Gregory Boyle
What you need is a clear vision of reality and complete belief in your ability to control it through your own efforts. That is how hope and resilience are formed.
And now that you’re inspired, share this collection of the best resilience quotes with your coworkers and encourage them as well.
If you have any questions concerning Best Resilience Quotes, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.