BI Presidential Masters Scholarship: The BI Presidential Masters Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all BI Norwegian Business School students.
BI Presidential Masters Scholarship
About the Scholarship
BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo.
The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff.
Awarded to students with superior academic records, this scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants admitted to any MSc program at campus Oslo or campus Bergen.
Benefits of BI Presidential Masters Scholarship
Norwegian and Internal Applicants: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
International Applicants: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements. The stipend is to assist with living expenses but does not cover all expenses (approximately 70%).
Requirements for BI Presidential Masters Scholarship
1. Candidates with superior academic records with international or Norwegian citizenship.
2. Candidates must have a minimum overall GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales to be considered.
3. Students in the 3rd year of the Sivøk program are eligible to apply.
4. Open to candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree programs at campus Oslo or campus Bergen, with the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
5. All candidates must meet academic progression requirements to maintain their scholarship. Detailed requirements are included in the Scholarship Agreement.
6. Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
7. Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
8. Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. Scholarship recipients will be informed about responsibilities during the academic year.
Notification of Scholarship Awards
1. Scholarship offers are not sent with offers of admission. You will receive the offer of admission first.
2. Applicants must accept the offer of admission while awaiting scholarship decisions.
- Delft University of Technology Masters Scholarship
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship
- University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarship
- University of Debrecen Postgraduate Scholarship
- The University of Newcastle Masters Scholarship
3. Scholarship offers will be sent to selected candidates throughout the admission cycle.
4. Scholarship offers must be accepted by the date indicated on the offer. Scholarships not accepted by the deadline will be withdrawn/cancelled and awarded to another candidate.
5. All scholarships will be awarded by the end of April except for the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship and the BI-Luiss Joint Master in Marketing Scholarship which are awarded later in the spring.
6. All scholarship applicants, including those not selected, will be informed of the scholarship application decision by the end of April.
If you have any questions concerning BI Presidential Masters Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.