BI Presidential International Students Scholarships 2021/2022 | www.bi.edu.
BI Presidential Scholarship: The BI Presidential Scholarships are awarded to students who possess an outstanding record of superior academic achievement. The BI Presidential Scholarships are open to Norwegian and international applicants.
BI Presidential Scholarship Portal
BI Norwegian Business School is an independent, not-for-profit foundation and the main provider of research based knowledge on business and management disciplines in Norway.
BI Presidential International Scholarships Eligibility
1, Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
2, Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
3, The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
Selection Process: Applications for Presidential Scholarships will be evaluated on an ongoing basis effective until the March 1st priority deadline.
BI Scholarship Award:
Norwegian Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
International Recipients: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
BI Academic Progression Requirements:
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship:
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
BI Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 20 scholarships for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2020.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship; however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship per student.
- International candidates who are eligible for a regular student loan through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (have at least 180 ECTS from a Norwegian educational institution) may apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship only. You do not qualify for a stipend for living expenses.
- Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
How to Apply for BI Presidential Scholarships
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship applications must be received by March 1.
Applications from Sivøk students must be received by March 1.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
- Scholarship offers will be sent to selected candidates throughout the admission cycle. All scholarships will be awarded by the end of April with the exception of the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship and the BI-QS Scholarship which are awarded later in the spring.
Final decisions cannot be appealed.
For more information, visit the BI Presidential Scholarships.
If you have any questions concerning BI Presidential Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.