Birthday Prayers to a Friend: Prayers are effective, especially when they include a wish for a buddy who is enjoying a new age. Take this advice extremely seriously if you don’t have any prayerful words. Let’s say a few birthday blessings for a friend.
20+ Powerful Birthday Prayers to a Friend to Make Them Strong
1. Today I ask God to bless you with every kind of joy on your birthday and always. Happy Birthday!
2. May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen
3. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older and that you find comfort in God’s love for you. Wishing you many blessings on your special day.
4. Happy Birthday! Remember that for every day of your life, there is Someone taking care of you, and may God continue to hold you in His gentle hands and bring you peace.
5. On your birthday, I pray that your day is filled with joy and peace, and I give thanks to God for all that you bring to my life.
6. May God’s loving presence in your life be felt strongly on your birthday and every day.
7. When God created you, He had a purpose for your life. He has planned all your days before one of them came to be, so remember that you are truly special in His eyes. Happy Birthday!
8. On your birthday, I pray that you feel His presence working in your life and that you are filled with the wonder and glory of God’s unfailing love for you.
9. On your birthday, I thank God that He made you. You have brought so much happiness, laughter, and wisdom into our life. Raising a glass in celebration of you, and sending many best wishes for your birthday.
- How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro & 13…
- How to Download and Transfer Songs From Audiomack to Phone
- How To Convert SoundCloud Files to MP3 Free
- How To Get Free UK Number for WhatsApp Verification
- How To Record Calls on iPhone (3 Methods)
10. May God bless you on your birthday, and always.
11. Happy birthday to you! Today I celebrate the life that God has given you and give thanks to Him for the many blessings you bring to my life.
12. May the LORD bless you on your birthday, and may your day be filled with joy and your year full of many blessings. Happy Birthday.
13. Today I thank God for the gift of life. I am so blessed to have you in my life, and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays together. Happy Birthday!
14. The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
15. Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Isaiah 46:4
16. May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.” – Traditional Irish Blessing
17. May love and laughter light your days. And warm your heart and home; May good and faithful friends be yours wherever you may roam; May peace and plenty bless your world with joy, that long endures; May all life’s passing seasons bring the best to you and yours!” – Traditional Irish Blessing
18. I said a prayer for you today. And know God must have heard. I felt the answer in my heart, although He spoke no word.
19. I didn’t ask for wealth or fame, I knew you wouldn’t mind. I asked Him to send treasures
Of a far more lasting kind.
20. I asked that He be near you. At the start of each new day grant you health and blessings
And friends to share your way.
21. I asked for happiness for you in all things, great and small, but it was for his loving care
I prayed for most of all.
If you have any questions concerning 20+ Powerful Birthday Prayers to a Friend to Make Them Strong, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.