Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 | www.bmu.edu.ng.
BMU Post UTME Form: Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, has started selling its post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BMU Post UTME Form Application
The Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa, invites Applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Bayelsa Medical University post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BMU Direct Entry / Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as an institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above in the 2021 UTME Examination
- Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, as the Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its A’level equivalent.
- All candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for an update on their admission status.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Medical University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by a screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- Passport Photograph
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
Why You Should Study at Bayelsa Medical University.
- The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
- Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
- Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
- Constant internet connection with wifi
- Steady Power and Water Supply
- Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
- Safe environment with maximum security
- Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
- International affiliated universities
- List of Accredited BMU Courses
BMU Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
- DESOMATECH Post UTME Screening Application Form
- KUST Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
- OAU Post UTME Screening Examination Date
If you have any questions concerning BMU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.