Booksie Recruitment: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Booksie Recruitment 2023/2024.
Booksie Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply
Booksie is a free social publishing site that provides a place where writers and readers can connect from across the globe. The site provides writers with a place they can develop and post short stories, books, poems, podcasts, and more. It is designed to inspire writers to unlock their imagination. For readers, Booksie is a place to discover up-and-coming writers, make friends, and help support the next generation of creative individuals.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Curriculum Designer & Reading Tutor
|Position||Curriculum Designer & Reading Tutor|
Booksie is a pan-African online children’s bookshop and literacy centre on a mission to make African children’s books easily accessible and to help children fall in love with books. Learn more at www.mybooksiebox.com
About the role
The Curriculum Designer and Reading Tutor will design curriculum, lesson plans and activities that teach children how to read using a combination of Jolly Phonics and Booksie’s own developed learning to read programme. The end goal is to get readers to fall in love with reading and books by improving their reading proficiency.
Your work will be a fun cross between being a preschool literacy teacher and a librarian.
Your role and responsibilities
- Design a learning-to-read curriculum using a combination of Jolly Phonics and Booksie’s learning-to-read programme
- Create lesson plans based on the curriculum. These will be delivered by you and other reading tutors
- Design activities and games that teach reading
- Design and create teaching learning materials
- Train tutors, interns and volunteers to understand and deliver the curriculum
- At least 2 years of experience being a preschool teacher
- Training and certification in teaching jolly phonics
- Montessori training is a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be computer literate and know how to use microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint
- Fantastic research skills
- Must be a bookworm
- A love for arts and crafts and DIY activities is a plus
- Some knowledge of and experience with design software such as Canva, Easil, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, etc
- Must be motivated, disciplined, a self starter and very organised
- Good knowledge of Google suite (google docs, sheets, slides, etc)
- Must be creative and brimming with ideas!
- OpenLabs Recruitment
- Aves International Academy Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Health Care Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Requested application materials
- Writing samples: lesson plans, blogs or articles (optional)
- Assignment – to be sent to applicant once resume has been submitted and reviewed
How to Apply
Email your CV and writing sample to email@example.com. Use the Subject line Curriculum Designer and Reading Tutor Application
If you have any questions concerning Booksie Recruitment 2023/2024 – How To Apply, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.