Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal.
Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment: Application is invited into the Borno State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment for 2021/2022 exercise.
Borno State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancy
Borno State, is a state in north-eastern Nigeria. Its capital is Maiduguri. The state was formed in 1976 from the split of the North-Eastern State. Until 1991 it contained what is now Yobe State.
Borno State Job Available Vacant Positions
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Borno State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Requirements for Borno State Civil Service
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
1.) Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
2.) Not be older than 30 years;
4.) Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
List of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment
- Kwaya Kusar,
How to Apply for Borno State Civil Service Recruitment
Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
You can now apply from here – https://www.tuugo.com.ng/Companies/borno-state-civil-service-commission/1470006518
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- The Internship Program is for three months;
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program;
If you have any questions concerning Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates | www.airforce.mil.ng
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.immigration.gov.ng
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date and Examination Centres
- 2020 Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.