Borno State University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 | www.bosu.edu.ng.
BOSU Post UTME Form: Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, Post PUTME admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. Interested and suitably qualified candidate with the approved BOSU Cut Off Mark should apply below.
BOSU Post UTME Form
The Borno State University, Maiduguri hereby informs the general public and all interested and qualified candidates that choose Borno State University as their first choice of institution in the last Jamb UTME and scored the minimum of 140 and above with 5 credits at the SSCE Level to apply for Post UTME Screening Exercise in the institution.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Candidates who wish to be admitted into the Borno state University are advised to go for change of institution and upload their SSCE results on the JAMB portal at any JAMB approved CBT centre or the JAMB Office before they proceed to apply on the university website.
Borno State University Degree Courses
Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for change of institution on JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the undergraduate Programmes offered by the university.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
- Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
- Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
BOSU Post UTME Eligibility.
A. Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five (5) relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
B. Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’. Such candidates should upload their Results once Available.
How to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME Form
- You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
- Click on Post UTME Portal
- Click on ‘New application’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction. (BOSU Post UTME Form)
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration
platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your
programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level
Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution
And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only
Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed
Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised
to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then
Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as
well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by
Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
BOSU Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specified
If you have any questions concerning BOSU Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) Post UTME Form
- KWASU Post UTME Form
- Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Result