Borno State University (BOSU) School Fees Schedule for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
BOSU School Fees: The Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, have released the amounts to be paid as school fees by the fresh and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, has published the school fees schedule for the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
BOSU School Fees Schedule
FACULTY OF SCIENCE/AGRIC.
- Indigene – ₦33,000
- Non-Indigene – ₦53,000
- Foreign Students – ₦133,000
FACULTY OF SOCIAL/ARTS SCIENCE
- Indigene – ₦30,000
- Non-Indigene – ₦50,000
- Foreign Students – ₦130,000
- Laboratory/Studio Fees/: (Science Education and Mass Communication Students) – N3,000.00
- Accommodation (Only students willing to stay in Campus) – N25,000.00
- Teaching Practice (Education Students only) – N1,500.00
- Late Registration (Defaulting students only) – N5,000.00
- CCUK School Fees
- NAUB Remedial & Undergraduate School Fees
- UNIDEL School Fees Schedule
- AKSCOE School Fees Schedule
- BMU School Fees Schedule
If you have any questions concerning BOSU School Fees, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.