Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
BOUESTI Post UTME Form: Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- RECTEM Post UTME Form
- Caleb University Post UTME Form
- UCH Ibadan SHIM Post UTME Form
- Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form
- Pan-Atlantic University (PAU) Post UTME Form
The management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has commenced the sale of post UTME form for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for BOUESTI Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2021/2022 Post UTME, go to the University website at bouesti.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, login to your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “POST UTME APPLICATION”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form.
- After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for keeps.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to effect a change of institution and course (if necessary) to the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) accordingly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION TO BOUESTI
This is to inform all candidates that have changed their institutions to Bamidele Olumilua University of Education Science and Technology, lkere -Ekiti that they must upload their WAEC/SSCE or its equivalent result to the JAMB Portal in order to complete their admission process.
Similarly, candidates are to ensure that the UTME subject combinations offered are relevant to the proposed course of study.
In addition, candidates should always check their JAMB Portal for an update on their Admission status and once they are admitted, they should ACCEPT the offer immediately.
Deadline: July 3, 2022
If you have any questions concerning BOUESTI Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.