Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
BOUESTI Pre-Degree Admission Form: The Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) is now selling the application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) pre-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI)
Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti, (formerly College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti) an institution established to offer a broad-ranged of opportunities for the education of the total man and imbue graduates with experiential vocational and entrepreneurial skills needed for self-reliance, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her Pre-Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme shall run for one (1) Academic Session, beginning from the 2022/2023 academic session. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination [UTME) in order to gain admission into the 100 Level Degree programmes of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti.
The programme is located at the Campus of the University.
- LASU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- UNICAL Pre-Degree Admission Form
- AE-FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
- UNIJOS Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form
Bamidele Olumilua University Pre-Degree Criteria for Transiting to 100 Level
For transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission as well as comply with the University Screening requirements may be prescribed.
Successful candidates are eligible to be admitted to the 100 Level of any of the programmes listed below
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Science Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology Architecture
- B.Sc. Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Building Technology
- B. Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.A. Music
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Social Studies Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Sport Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Environmental Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Industrial Technology Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.A. (Ed.) French Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
- B.Ed. Educational Management
Bamidele Olumilua University Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess 5 0′ Level Credit Passes (WASC/SSCE/ GCE or equivalent) in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects at NOT more than two (2) sitting.
How to Apply for Bamidele Olumilua University Pre-Degree Form
Interested candidates should log on to the University Portal www.portal.bouesti.edu.ng and follow the following steps:
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- You will be re-directed to a Sign-up page, then fill in your details to create an account as a new user.
- On successful sign-up, log into your account using the email address and password provided during the sign-up process.
- On your dashboard, click on “PRE-DEGREE”, the list of available courses will be displayed to pick your preferred choice.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button to obtain the Online Form
- After payment has been made and verified, you will be granted access to complete the Application Form.
- After successful completion of the form, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for keeps.
- You can thereafter check your account for updates on your admission status.
Please note that interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000 only)
CLOSING DATE: May 9, 2023
If you have any question concerning BOUESTI Pre-Degree Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this