British American Tobacco Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.batnigeria.com.
British American Tobacco Recruitment: British American Tobacco Graduate Recruitment 2020 is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for British American Tobacco Job.
British American Tobacco Recruitment
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market-leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable.
Job Number: 2866
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Monthly reconciliation of key vendors’ accounts and balance confirmation.
- Monthly reconciliation and sign-off of all Procure to Pay creditors balance sheet accounts.
- Drive compliance in the P2P process in the full documentation of evidence required by SOX.
- Support the delivery of a satisfactory YE SOX audit.
- Drive the reduction in aged and outstanding creditor balances.
- Timely follow up with employees to close out T&E actions and long outstanding buffer items.
- Monthly tracking of reduction in GRIR balances above 60 days.
- Preparation, review, and communication of the weekly payment run schedule in line with the yearly payment calendar.
- Management of open items for all foreign and local vendors.
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with the Global Business Service Team in delivering the P2P objectives.
- Records management of the Financial Accounting workgroup.
- Support vendor master data management.
- Vendors and employees query management.
- Between 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- University Degree / Certificate from an accredited academic institution in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experience with another multinational and knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to present clear and concise information.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good level of computer literacy; personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results.
For more Information visit official webpage
If you have any questions concerning British American Tobacco Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- NIMC Application Portal | www.nimc.gov.ng
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021 Application | Requirement & How to Apply
- Federal Government Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020/2021
- Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.ubec.gov.ng