British Army Recruitment 2021 Application Form Login Portal.
British Army Recruitment: Application is invited into the British Army Careers 2021. To join the Army, you need to meet a set of basic requirements. These include telling us about your age, nationality, health and fitness. Apply Below.
The Army is always recruiting, and there are a wide range of roles available for both officers and soldiers. Visit the Role finder to explore they types of role on offer. If you’re not sure whether joining as a soldier or officer is right for you.
About British Army
The British Military (which the British Army is a part of) has continued the historic of recruiting soldier who is not British citizens into it military.
In 1989 previous restrictions on the recruitment of Commonwealth nationals within the British military were raised, following recruiting difficulties amongst British nationals.
From 2013, all Commonwealth countries nationals aside from those from Cyprus, the Republic of Ireland (not a member of the commonwealth) and Malta should have resided for five years within Britain before being allowed to enlist.
Choosing to join the Army is one of the biggest decisions that you’ll make, but once you’ve decided, we’ll be there to help you on your journey.
What happens next after you apply to get into the Army enlistment as a soldier:
British Army Online Application Process
Once you’ve got registered your interest to affix, you may be asked for details together with your position and age.
This can tell you what variety of roles you’ll apply for (or if you cannot join).
You will then have to apply online, which is able to get you started on your Army journey.
Step 1: Apply Online or Contact your local Armed Forces Careers Officer (AFCO)
The British Army Application Portal is https://apply.army.mod.uk/login.
When you apply, let them know that you are applying, then provide them with information on the under listed.
- Name and title;
- Marital status;
- Your current address;
- Phone number;
- Residency info – whether you have the right to live in the UK or Ireland, and how long you have lived in the UK or Ireland;
- Ethnic background;
- Religion (or lack thereof);
- Info on tattoos and piercings;
- Whether you have been under a care order at any point;
- Employment or education status;
- Any additional info you believe to be relevant.
What to Expect When you Join
Hear from some new recruits, and their experiences of the application process and how they felt during their journey.
The recruits talk about the support they had during the journey and the help they received when needed – whether it was reassurance about things that they were worried about or practical help in getting them ready to do their best at the Assessment Centre.
If you’re thinking about joining, but not sure what to expect, this video should answer some of your questions.
You can also talk to your local recruitment team, who are on hand to offer any advice.
Whether you’re joining as an officer or a soldier, you’ll find all the help you need from your local Army Career Centre
Here you’ll have a recruiter who will help you through your application.
They’ll get to know you, and when you’re ready to move on to the next stage.
The office occasionally holds sessions for candidates on different topics, that you might be invited to.
These events include:
- Information and advice about the Assessment Centre tests
- Fitness support sessions
- Running clubs
- Drop-in sessions on different topics, like Junior Entry or Basic Training
The Army has many different careers available for people wanting to join as a soldier or officer.
The types of roles available are combat; engineering; HR, finance and support; intelligence, communications and IT; medical; logistics and support; and music.
There are over 100 different roles available, for people looking for a job either full time or part-time.
Explore our roles, and find your perfect Army career.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying For British Army
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
• Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
• You can only apply once.
• So before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
• You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
• Take time to crosscheck your details before submitting.
• Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
• The British Army application form is free
• There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- Indian Army Soldier Recruitment Pass Application
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners
- Norwegian Church Aid Recruitment
- Kenya Prison Service Recruitment
- National Identification Authority (NIA) Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning British Army Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.