Benue State University Markudi Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedures 2020.
BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment: Benue State University Markudi, BSU acceptance fee payment, and registration procedures have been announced. the acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session is for the newly admitted candidates.
BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment
The management of the Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) hereby informs all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Benue State University various first-degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the institution has released the procedures for the payment of the non-refundable admission acceptance fee and registration.
BSU Admission Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure
1). Successful admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do a change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
2). Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
3). Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letters.
4). The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on the e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select program, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session, or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate a payment number.
- Click on the link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you. Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Polaris Bank Plc
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills.
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.
Follow the link below to use BSUM electronic payment system:
BSUM Acceptance Fee Note:
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 28th September – Thursday 15th October 2020.
- The University is constrained by the competitive nature of spaces especially in quota-regulated courses with oversubscribed numbers. Therefore, the offer is on the basis of first come, first served before the closure of the portal for the 2019/2020 admissions by JAMB; hence the need for the timely response of candidates to their offers.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
If you have any questions concerning BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fees Payment & Registration Procedures for 2020/2021.
- FUDutsin-Ma Acceptance Fees, Registration Details 2020/2021 has been published.
- AAUA Acceptance Fees Payment Procedure 2019/2020 – www.aaua.edu.ng
- FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021 Session