Budget Office of the Federation Recruitment 2022/2023 www.budgetoffice.gov.ng Portal.
Budget Office of the Federation Recruitment: The Budget Office of the Federation of Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified (graduate and non-graduate) person to apply for the various vacants positions below.
The Budget Office of the Federation of Nigeria is now accepting application for recruitment intake for 2022/2023 exercise. The job requirements is suitable for applicants with HND, BSc and ND and other relevant requirements. Check below for full details:
Budget Office of the Federation of Nigeria
The Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) was established to provide budget function, implement budget and fiscal policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Budget Office is structured into six departments.
Each department is sub-divided into divisions for functional purposes.
Function and Output of Budget Office All budget systems have three basic tasks: Maintain aggregate fiscal discipline Allocate resources in accord with government priorities Promote the efficient delivery of service
This entails revenue estimation using current information on oil production and prices.
It also involves the estimation of non-oil receipts and developing of a macroeconomic framework.
Budget Office of the Federation Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Budget Office of the Federation Recruitment must possess any of the following;
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply For Budget Office of the Federation Recruitment
- Visit official website: https://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/Applicants Portal
- Provide all your scanned document
- create your account
- Upload your document
- and click “Submit”
- NIA Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transportation Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning Budget Office of the Federation Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.