Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020 | www.buk.edu.ng.
BUK Part-Time Admission Form: Bayero University, Kano (BUK), School of Continuing Education (SCE), has started selling application forms for admission into its various part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Apply for BUK Part-Time Form below.
BUK Part-Time Admission Form
This is to inform the general public that online sale of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK), School of Continuing Education (SCE), application forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has Commenced.
BUK Part-Time Degree Courses.
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. English
- B.A. Hausa
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B. Nursing Science
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B.A. (Ed)Adult Education
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.A. (Ed)Arabic
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Hausa
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- B.A. (Ed) Library Science
- B. Sc. Public Administration
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B. Sc. Health Education
- You can as well check school portals for additional courses
BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants for Admission into the programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- Possess a recognized Advanced Level qualification in the area relevant to the programme of choice. Such qualification(s) include(s) National Diploma (ND), Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) — (with a minimum of 6 points), Nursing Certificate, Diploma in Health Education, Diploma in Community Health, Diploma in Environmental Health, General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level and any other relevant qualification(s).
- Possess a minimum of five (5) ‘0’ Level Credits in relevant subjects, including English Language.
- Must be at least 25 years old and above.
- In addition, applicants for admission into B.Sc. Accounting, B.Sc. Business Administration, B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics and B.Sc. (Ed) Economics must also have credits in ‘0’ Level Mathematics. While candidates for B. Nursing Science and B. Sc. Health Education must have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates applying for B. Sc. Public Administration should possess a credit in Government/History in addition.
- Candidates with only ‘0’ Level qualifications are not eligible for admission into Part-Time Degree programme.
BUK Part-Time Degree Degree Mode of Delivery & Duration.
The programmes are to be run on part-time basis. Courses will be taught through normal lectures and practical classes to be conducted in the evenings and over the weekends at the Bayero University’s School of Continuing Education (SCE) situated on Aminu Kano Way, near Gwauron Dutse Hill within Kano City. The programmes will not be run through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
Admission will only be done through Direct Entry (Level 200). The duration of the programme is five years.
How to Apply for BUK Part-Time Form
Step -1: An applicant should visit JAMB Online Application Platform for Part-Time Degree Programme, select BUK, access the form, fill it and then make a non-refundable payment of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3,500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
Step -2: Applicant can then approach the University Portal – www.buk.edu.ng with effect from Tuesday 1st October 2019 and Click PART-TIME APPLICATION FORM at the homepage. Login using your JAMB NO, PROGRAMME SELECTED and GENDER.
Step – 3: After you login, fill in all the necessary sections provided by the Application Portal.
Step -4: Generate your personalized invoice. The invoice is to be printed and taken to any Bank to make a payment of Processing Fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000:00) only. Ensure you read the Payment Procedure carefully at the Payment Procedure Page.
Step -5: Review your form to ensure accuracy of all information you have provided.
Step – 6: After the payment, generate your Acknowledgement Slip. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The Slip will be needed during the collection of Admission Letter and during Registration.
Step – 7: Provide your JAMB Number before printing acknowledgement slip
Step – 8: After the payment, generate your Acknowledgement Slip. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The Slip will be needed during the collection of Admission Letter and during Registration.
Payment of the Processing Fee opens at Banks from 2nd October, 2020 and closes 29th January, 2021
For inquiries or difficulties in applying, emails should be sent to email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning BUK Part-Time Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- LASPOTECH HND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWARA POLY ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Oko ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session. www.myuniben.org
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.