Bayero University Kano (BUK) Registration Procedure 2021/2022 | www.buk.edu.ng.
BUK Registration Procedure: Bayero University, Kano (BUK) registration procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted and returning students as released by the management.
BUK Registration Procedure
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure and timetable for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Latest Information: Bayero University Management wishes to inform students that ALL activities related to undergraduate registration will close on Sunday, 30th of January 2022 for both Fresh and Returning Students. Students are advised to conclude all course registration activities and see their level coordinators before the closing date as complaints relating to registration would not be entertained after the closing date. Any returning student that did not register during this stipulated time is advised to suspend his studies till the next session.
Bayero University Registration Procedure.
This is to inform all admitted Students in the 2021/2022 Academic Session who have completed their Online Screening and were able to print their Acknowledgement Slips to visit https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ to do their registration. They should take note of the following plans and abide by them.
Registration Procedure: You are requested log in to myBUK portal, print your personalized Payment Invoice, pay the exact amount using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms, then login to the portal again to register for the courses. Make sure you pay the amount appropriately, as payment made different from what is on the Invoice would not allow you to proceed!
BUK Registration Timetable
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
|6th September – 18th October, 2021||Registration of fresh and returning students|
- Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND COURSE REGISTRATION without any delay.
- Fresh level 100 & 200 students are to check the University portal or visit their departments for the correct courses to register.
- Returning Students are expected to see their 2019/2020 Second Semester results and contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
- All students are expected to submit their course registration forms (CRF) to their level Coordinators for departmental documentation before the closure of registration.
- Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks after the closure of the registration. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within the specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
- All students whether fresh or returning need to authenticate their studentship from https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/ug/authentication.php before starting the registration process.
- Fresh students need their (i) Admission letter serial number, (ii) Application Number and (iii) Registration Number for authentication. Fresh students are free to choose their password at the point of authentication. After successful authentication, a username is generated for a student.
- Returning students need their (i) Registration Number, (ii) Last Session’s Username and (iii) Last Session’s Password for authentication. Returning students have a choice of changing their password at the point of authentication.
- All passwords must be at least 6 characters long and are case-sensitive.
- After successful authentication, students can use their respective username and password to login (https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/ug/login.php) in order to start or continue with the registration process.
C. Registration Procedure
The registration procedure is as follows:
i) Profile Update: Students must first update their profile. Note that students are strongly advised to update their phone numbers and emails as they are used on their BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF).
ii) Student Information Form (S.I.F.): After profile update students can generate and download/print their Student Information Form (SIF).
iii) BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF): Students must generate, download and print a BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). Registration fees are reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform (click here for the payment procedure). Make sure you carefully read, understand and follow the payment procedure, as BUK will not be liable for any lost of funds as a result of incorrect data entry. Students must make sure that they entered ALL the information of the BUKPPF EXACTLY. Students must also ensure that
- Name of MDA
- Name of Service/Purpose
- Amount to Pay (₦)
- Registration No.
- BUKPPF ID
- Payer’s Full Name
- Payer’s Email
- Payer’s Phone
are captured exactly as they are written on the BUKPPF. Note that Payer (Payer’s Full Name, Payer’s Email, Payer’s Phone) means the student, so even if the student is not the one making the payment (payment by proxy) make sure to use the student information. Any misinformation may lead to unnecessary delay in validating and processing of payment. Payments are usually validated and processed within 24/48 hours of making payment. NOTE THAT ALL FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AFTER PAYMENT
iv) Student Payment Receipt (S.P.R.): After payment is validated and processed, students must generated and download/print Student Payment Receipt (SPR) in order to continue with the registration.
v) Course Registration: After printing the SPR, a student can register his/her courses. Students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their respective level coordinators on the courses they are supposed to register with any limitations and/or restrictions.
vi) Course Registration Form (C.R.F.): After course registration students must generate and download/print the Course Registration Form (CRF). The CRF contains the details of the registered courses.
vii) Registration Acknowledgement Slip (R.A.S.): After printing the CRF, students can print the Registration Acknowledgement Slip (RAS) to acknowledge that they have successfully completed their registration process.
Students can logout and continue the registration at a later time.
If you have any questions BUK Registration Procedure, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fees Payment & Registration Procedures
- PLAPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedure
- BOSU Registration Procedure
- FUPRE Registration, Clearance Procedure & Acceptance fee
- FUDutsin-Ma Acceptance Fees, Registration Details
- UNIZIK Registration/Physical Clearance Exercise
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.