Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
BYSPOLY Post UTME Form: Bayelsa State Polytechnic post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now on sale. Apply for BYSPOLY Admission Form below.
BYSPOLY Post UTME Form
The management of the Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY), Aleibiri, has started accepting applications for its 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Bayelsa State Polytechnic Courses (ND)
SCHOOL OF COMMERCE AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
B) Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
A) Computer Science
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
A) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
B) Computer Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES
A) Diploma in Law
Bayelsa State Poly Post UTME Screening Eligibility
1) Candidates for admission into the National Diploma and the Diploma Programmer should posses at least five(5) credit passes (O/L) which must include English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, GCE TEACHER GRADE 2 and NABTEB.
2) Candidates for the National Diploma Programme must have scored a minimum 120 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for Bayelsa State Poly Post UTME Form.
Application forms are obtainable at the former Bayelsa State College of Art and Science (BYCAS), Elebele, at the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand Naira (# 7000) only at any First bank Nig. Plc Branch. Account no. 2033731115.
- Chrisland University Post UTME Form
- Modalities and Procedures for IAUE Post UTME Screening Exercise
- KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- Obong University Post UTME / DE Admission Form
- AKSCOE Post UTME Screening Form
If you have any questions concerning BYSPOLY Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.