Cally Air Recruitment Application Form Login Portal 2021.
Cally Air Recruitment Application 2021/2022: The Cross River State Government invites application from suitably qualify Nigerians for job recruitment in to cally airline.
Cally Air Recruitment Application
The Cross River State Government in conjunction with the operators of the Cally Air is recruiting suitably qualified Nigerians for the commencement of operations of the airline.
About Cally Air
Cally Air is a proposed Nigerian joint venture to be based at Calabar Airport. The start-up is a joint venture between The Cross River State Government and DANA Group, under a public-private agreement. Cally Air was expected to commence in Nov-2016, with services to Obudu, Lagos and Abuja using the state’s Dash 8-200 aircraft. A revised launch date has not been advised.
Cally Air received its first Boeing 737-300 (5N-BYR) in early Apr-2021. Cally Air received its second Boeing 737 aircraft at Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport on 28-Apr-2021. The aircraft are configured with 142 and 144 seats.
Cally Air Vacancies Positions
- Acting managing director
- Acting Director Finance
- Acting Director Audit
- Acting Director Admin/Human Resource Manager
- Acting Public Relation Manager
- Acting Director Procurement
- Acting Director IT
- Acting Director Maintenance (Engineering)
- Acting Director Flight Operations
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Head of Security
- Chief Pilot
- Ground Operation Manager
- Statistical Officers
- Flight Dispatchers
- Clerical Officers
- Computer Operators
Cally Air Job Requirement
Cally Air is an airline primed for a paradigm shift in the aviation industry. Accordingly, application must possess internationally acceptable qualities including but not limited to:
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to work under pressure
• However, any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
How to Apply for Cally Air Recruitment
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not later than 14 days after publication
Note: Height, fresh and clean looks are added advantage.
Mrs. Rekene Uket
(Deputy Director – Information).
For; The Commissioner for Aviation
If you have any questions concerning Cally Air Recruitment Application, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.