Canada Students Immigrants visa Application Form Portal 2023/2024.
Canada Students Immigrants Visa Application: Below is the Canada Students Immigrants visa Application Form Portal 2023/2024. Canada Immigrants visa is for international student who wish to study in Canada. See how to apply for Canada immigrants student visa, Apply to travel, study, work or immigrate to Canada, apply for citizenship, a permanent resident card or refugee protection, check the status of your application or find a form below.
Canada is a country in North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Canada Student Visa Immigration
Every year, over 130,000 international students globally choose to study at a Canadian university. This is because Canada holds the status of having one of the best institutions worldwide.
The main aspects of that Canada and it’s institutions focus on are research, scientific publications, and international collaborations. They also provide numerous possibilities and vibrant culture.
However, being eligible to study in Canada requires you to have a study permit for a start.
If your course or program won’t last above 6months, there’s no getting the study permit, but if your program would last longer than six months, then a study permit is important.
As a full-time student admitted in an accredited institution, the study permit gives you an edge like, the privileges to work part-time on campus and also work off campus and interns as part of your program when you want to.
You can even choose to stay back in Canada as a permanent resident after your graduation.
It could be hard to get Canadian student visa
which in other way referred to as Canadian study permit. Figuring this out will play a vital role when you make your decision on where you want to study.
Apply For Canadian University and get your Acceptance Letter
Sign in or create an account, check application status and processing times, find forms, pay fees, learn about medical and police checks, learn about representatives and protect yourself from fraud.
Check if you Need to Apply for a Student visa in Canada
You can utilize the official Canadian study permit tool to check if you require a study visa or permit. You won’t require a study visa
if one of the below-listed situations applies to you:
- Applicant will be admitted for a study programme that lasts less than six months
- You are a member of foreign armed forces from the Visiting Forces Act.
- family or staff member of a foreign representative in Canada, who is accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada.
- If you hold a citizenship of another country, but you have an Indian status registered in Canada.
Please note that the study permit/visa doesn’t act as a regular visa, which allows you to enter or travel to Canada. For that, you would require a travel visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
Start your application for the Canadian student visa
As soon as you receive your acceptance letter from the university you applied to,
The next step is to: apply for a student visa/study permit.
The process and requirements to acquire the Canada student visa includes;
- Acceptance letter issued by your chosen intuition in Canada. In this step, you must have applied and gained admission in an accredited education provider in Canada.
- At this stage you can proceed to the next stage
- Next, pay for your tuition fee or deposit as required by the institution and receive your receipt of payment. This is one of the requirements for a Canadian student visa.
- After that, you should purchase the Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC). This usually costs $10,000CAD. This serves as proof of funds that shows you can support your stay in Canada.
- You receive your first $2,000 CAD on arrival to Canada and then the $8000CAD is spread across 12 equal installments, as expenditure for each month. Don’t forget to get your GIC evidence.
- Ensure you undergo medicals through a medical facility accredited by the Canadian government. You can get a list from the CIC website by visiting (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). Also, after the medicals, you collect a result certifying you’ve gone through medicals. To serve as an evidence that you’re medical fit.
- Your visa application form is required.
- Student questionnaire and other academic documents.
- A valid passport and biometric data of applicant is required.
- Form for family information is needed.
Other Requirements includes
- Use of representative form (IMM 5476) is also required.
- Evidence of English Proficiency Test( LTS) is also prerequisite to determine applicants English communication.
Once all the above Canada student visa requirements are met,
you can apply and get approved to study in Canada.
Additionally, according to the most recent visa regulations, if your family member is working or applying for a work permit in Canada, your application for the study permit will be processed in two weeks.
You can renew or extend your Canada study permit if:
- You want to continue your studies.
- Your programme has an extension.
- You change your study institution.
The Education permits usually expires 90 days after completion of studies.
(after you receive the notification of programme completion).
You can stay back in Canada to travel and explore or you can apply for the Canadian work permit, which enables you take either a
full, part-time job or better still be self-employed.
How long does it take to receive the Canadian study permit?
After applying for your Canadian student visa, although usually faster, the processing time can take up to 90 days. This is totally dependent on the situation in your home country.
You can use the Student Direct Stream to land the study permit faster. The fees for the student direct stream starts at $150 CAD and the time for processing takes around 20 calendar days.
The Student Direct Stream is only open to students from the following countries:
- Canada University Ranking and Acceptance Rate
- Canada Nursing Jobs Application Form Portal
- Top 20 Most In-Demand Jobs in Canada for Immigrants
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form – www.canadavisa.com
If you have any question concerning Canada Students Immigrants Visa, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.