Capital Fellowship Grant 2022 Registration Application Form Updates.
Capital Fellowship Grant: The Capital Fellowship provides free capital, bespoke mentorship, and access to a network of resources to small business owners in Nigeria to enable them to grow quickly and sustainably.
Capital Fellowship Mentors
Capital Fellowship mentors are leaders at companies like Dangote, Unilever, and Nigerian Breweries, world-class serial entrepreneurs, and social enterprise leaders who collectively have immense knowledge and powerful networks that can directly support small business owners.
Capital Grant Eligibility
• You must be a small business operating in Nigeria
• You must be a business with less than NGN 10 million nairas in monthly revenue
• For finalists who do not have registered businesses, we will support you through the process of registering your business name.
• You must have a smartphone, and access to the internet
• Only founders of businesses are eligible, not employees
Grant Application Process
The application process below is the laydown of events for the fellowship program and their various deadlines.
Follow this LINK to begin your application.
What You Get Under This Fellowship
• You get a Capital of NGN200, 000 in free capital to support your business
• Progress tracking in the form of Bi-monthly check-in calls with your mentor, for goal-setting and progress tracking
• Participate in a Closing retreat (virtual or in-person, depending on COVID-19 protocol)
• Get 1:1 support with your applying for grants and raising funds for your business
• Free lifetime access to proprietary bookkeeping software for your business
• As alumni you get firsthand information about and access to a ton of opportunities to advance your business
- Federal SEOG Grant
- NG Cares World Bank Grant State Centres in Nigeria
- Free Ishiba Grant Disbursement Date
- NG Cares Grant Registration Application
- World Bank Grant | Win 3-10 Million Cash in Prize.
If you have any questions concerning Capital Fellowship Grant, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.