CBN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Login Portal – cbn.gov.ng.
CBN Recruitment Application Form Login Portal: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) hereby invite all suitably qualified citizen to apply for its recruitment intake for 2021/2022 session applicants.
CBN Recruitment Portal
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as to get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria today.
Make sure to enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Before I dig deep into more relevant details, I also want you to take note of the official CBN Portal (www.cbn.gov.ng) where online job applications will be carried out frequently.
Note that the CBN Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
About Central Bank of Nigeria?
Central Bank of Nigeria popularly known as CBN is a government-owned central bank established in 1958 (60 years ago) and commenced operations in 1959 (59 years ago).
CBN headquarters is located in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. Visit CBN Portal www.cbn.gov.ng to know about the bank, department, history, mission, vision, services, publications, latest vacancies, and other information.
♦ Professor/Associate Professor
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
♦ Director, Centre of Excellence
CBN Current Updates for all Applicants
We have received some unfavorable information from different online sources as regards CBN online and offline recruitment 2021.
Be guided that, as at this time, the bank organization has not announced any job opening vacant positions yet. We advise you to BOOKMARK this page for frequent updates.
This page section will be updated immediately after the official announcement. Don’t forget to BOOKMARK this page.
Is CBN Recruitment Form Out?
CURRENT STATUS: Every year, Central Bank opens the application form for new vacancies intake. Currently, no vacancies are available in the bank. Therefore, you will not be able to submit your application form.
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Drivers License.
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process.
The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit, and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Special Skills and Abilities
CBN looks for special qualities as listed below;
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form Portal
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Recruitment
- Federal Teachers RecruitmentNigerian Army Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning CBN Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.