Capital City University Kano (CCUK) Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
CCUK Post UTME Form: Capital City University, Kano (CCUK) post UTME Screening admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on sale.
The Capital City University, Kano (CCUK) has commenced the sale of post UTME screening application forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Digital Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics And Data Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
How to Apply for Capital City University Kano Post UTME Form
Step 1: Apply
- Apply Here using your JAMB Number and UTME Score
Step 2: Login
- Login Here using your JAMB Number and UTME Score
Step 3: Dashboard
- Upload Photo in the dashboard
Step 4: UTME Details
- View/Update your UTME details
Step 5: Profile
- Update profile with Country/State/LGA information as well as contact information and next of kin information
Step 6: CCUK Programme
- Choose the CCUK programme you want to study
Step 7: O Levels
- Update O Levels (SSCE/WAEC/NECO, etc.) result(s)
Step 8: Credentials Upload
- Upload your credentials (JAMB Result and O’Levels) in pdf, jpg, jpeg or png format
Step 9: Payment Invoice
- Generate Remita Reference Remita (RRR), then
- either download a payment invoice and make payment from any of the Remita payment channels
- Directly pay from the CCUK Application portal
Step 10: Payment Status
- Check status of your Remita payment at anytime.
Step 11: Payment Receipt
- Generate and print payment receipt after successful payment
Step 12: Acknowledgement
- Generate and print acknowledgement slip
- UNIDEL Post UTME Form
- KSCOE Post UTME Form
- FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (FPTB) Post UTME Form
If you have any question concerning CCUK Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.