www.cdfipb.careers/login Portal | Check Civil Defence Account Portal Login 2021.
www.cdfipb.gov.ng.login.cdfipb.portal: Below is the Civil Defence Account Portal Login (www.cdfipb.careers/login Portal) 2021/2022. Check CDFIPB Recruitment Login below.
www.cdfipb.careers recruitment portal – This is where the Civil Defence Recruitment, Fire Service Recruitment, Immigration Recruitment, Prisons Service Recruitment application, and shortlisted are done.
The portal is used for various purposes like recruitment form application, registration, screening date, list of shortlisted name, interview date, documentation, and other enlistment related operations.
www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
As stated earlier, the recruitment portal for civil defence recruitment is www.cdfipb.careers. portal. Interested and qualified applicants can sign up via the portal.
First, visit www.cdfipb.careers and click on Start Your Application. Once that is done, you fill in your application details and sign up.
Please take note that Civil Defence Recruitment is totally free of charge.
Simply submit your application on cdfipb careers portal and you are good to go.
Recommended: Click Here to Apply for Federal Government Job
How to Apply for CDFIPB Recruitment on www.cdfipb.careers Portal
Currently, the NSCDC recruitment form is out on www.cdfipb.careers. This page will be updated regularly.
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfipb.careers.
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it, and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
CDFIPB Recruitment Requirement on www.cdfipb.careers
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be a fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
Start Preparing for CDFIPB Recruitment 2021
For those who are interested and really interested in securing a position in the Nigerian security and civil defence corps it is better you start preparing even before a position or recruitment is announced.
Remember that early preparation matters in anything you do in life and this is applicable to job hunting either in government or private establishment.
Get ready the required documents, we have taken time to list some of those requirements and documents needed to process your application in a timely manner here.
Some of these requirements might need you to travel to your local government just like your local government identification letter and many more.
Don’t depend on anybody during the application process unless you are 100 % sure because a lot of scammers will come up with a mouth-watering offer to collect money from you.
You have to go through this requirement we have listed here before going out to get the form or registering online so that your application won’t be rejected on frivolous grounds.
- Do you have a West African school certificate or its equivalent with the necessary 5 credit pass? If yes then you can apply.
- Are you up to 18 years and not more than 35 years of age?
- Your height should be up to 1.7 meters for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- You should be medically fit.
- You must not have a flat foot.
- Fracture, natural disability or Stammering
CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates
After the Nigerian civil defence portal has been shut down, there is this massive retrieval of applications from the server and they are being screened by an expert employed by the Nigerian civil defence recruitment board.
Their job is to get those who meet the requirements and what follows next is to select them out and recommend them for the next recruitment stage.
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
If you have any questions concerning www.cdfipb.gov.ng.login.cdfipb.portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.