Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Login Portal.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment: Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidate for career job in the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for 2022/2023 exercise.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
All interested applicant is required to fully understand all it takes to join Central Bank of Nigeria, especially, getting acquainted with all the necessary requirements for the recruitment exercise.
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as to get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria today.
Make sure to enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Before I dig deep into more relevant details, I also want you to take note of the official CBN Portal (www.cbn.gov.ng) where online job applications will be carried out frequently.
CBN Updates for all Applicants
We have received some unfavorable information from different online sources as regards CBN online and offline recruitment 2022.
Be guided that, as at this time, the bank organization has not announced any job opening vacant positions yet.
We advise you to BOOKMARK this page for frequent updates.
This page section will be updated immediately after the official announcement. Don’t forget to BOOKMARK page.
Is CBN Recruitment Form Out Now?
CURRENT STATUS: Every year, Central Bank opens the application form for new vacancies intake. Currently, no vacancies are available in the bank. Therefore, you will not be able to submit your application form.
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Drivers License.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Process
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2022?
Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment exercise should click on the link https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers RecruitmentNigerian Army Recruitment
If you have any questions concerning Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.