The Central University Ghana Admission form is open for pre-university, professional, undergraduate and graduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of Central University has released the 2020/2021 admission form for various programmes of the university.
Central University Entry Requirements
- Entry Requirements for School of Applied Sciences
- Entry Requirements for the under listed courses in the School of Theology & Missions
- BA in Church Administration
- BA in Family Conselling and Theology
- BA in Christian Education
- BA in Biblical and Historic Studies
- Entry Requirements for the under listed courses in the Central Business School (CBS)
- BSc in HRM and Management
- BSc in Marketing
- BSc in Agribusiness
- BSc in Accounting and Finance
- Entry Requirements for the under listed courses in the Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- BA in English
- BA in French
- BA in Economics
- BA in Environmental and Development
- BA in Communication Studies
- Entry Requirements for the Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Entry Requirements for the Graduate Programmes below
- MA/MPhil (Theology)
- MBA (all)
How To Apply For Central University Admission
Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches. Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher to apply online at apply.central.edu.gh. VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Graduate application form can be downloaded HERE
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583 or email:[email protected]
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.