Charlotte Area Liaison Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form Portal Update.
Charlotte Area Liaison Scholarship: The Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) invites applications from suitably qualified students into their Charlotte Area Liaison Scholarship for students. Fully-funded scholarship for all students.
Charlotte Liaison Scholarship Description
The Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) is dedicated to fighting discrimination in all of its forms. It’s the core mission of our members. The scholarship is available for CALG individual and corporate members who are pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resources related certification. Two scholarship awards will be given to the deserving candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Business-related subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
I will grant each of the winning candidates up to $1,000
The U.S. students are welcome to apply.
Eligibility and Criteria
Before applying for this CALG Scholarship, all candidates must ensure that they are qualified person based on the criteria:
1. GPA must be cumulative 3.0 or greater
2. Also, the GPA must be derived from a major in business with relevant coursework in Human Resources
3. Recipients must be enrolled full time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning
CALG individual and corporate members pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resource related certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, CAAP, etc.) are eligible to apply. CALG board members are not eligible.
- Canada Graduation Scholarship (CGS)
- Global Scholarships Programme For The Citizens
- List of Exchange Programs in USA | Fully Funded
- Top 21 Scholarships in Nevada
- US Bank Scholarship
How to Apply for Charlotte Area Liaison Scholarship
Please submit all the materials:
1. A typed essay on “Why you want to be a Human Resources Professional and what this Scholarship will mean to you” (500 to 600 words)
2. A letter of recommendation from an instructor
3. A letter of recommendation from an advisor or department head
4. A copy of your transcript or last semester’s grades
Application Deadline for Charlotte Area Liaison Scholarship: Null
If you have any questions concerning Charlotte Area Liaison Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.