CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship in Philippines 2022/2023 Application Form Portal Login.
CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship in Philippines: CHED- Tulong Dunong Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Form Login Portal, offering the Grants-in-Aid Program (Tulong Dunong Scholarship) to support Filipino college students with financial aid needed to pursue their academic dreams.
CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship in Philippines
CHED- Tulong Dunong is hosted by The Commission on Higher Education (CHED Philippines). This scholarship for the year 2022 is for undergraduate students who want to pursue undergraduate studies in any field and any institution.
The CHED-Tulong Dunong scholarship Philippines is open for all the local high school graduates who want to enroll in any college.
- Background of CHED – Tulong Dunong Philippines
- Why go for CHED -Tulong Dunong Scholarship?
- Why Study in the Philippines?
- The Top Four Universities In Philippine
- What is the worth of the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship – 2022?
- 4 EASY STEPS to avail of CHED StuFAPs
- How to Apply for CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship
- Contact Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
Background of CHED – Tulong Dunong Philippines
The sponsor of this CHED- Tulong Dunong for Filipino students that is the commission of higher education is covering both private and public sectors of higher education. It deals with all the degree-granting programs as well.
As articulated in the Long Term Development Plan of CHED, provisions for “Access and Equity” with the establishment and maintenance of scholarship, grants-in-aid, and loan programs are provided to deserving students.
Apply For Jobs in Canada With FREE Visa
- Canada Nursing Jobs
- Job Bank Canada (Use Advanced Job Search Service Tools)
- Truck Driver Jobs In Canada With VISA Sponsorship
- Top 20 Most In-Demand Jobs in Canada for Immigrants
- Current Canada Government Jobs available for immigrants
- Canada Students Immigrants Visa Application Form Portal
It has provided facilities and financial assistance to the poor and needy Filipino students who are passionate about continuing their higher education but do not have the proper resources to do so.
Why go for CHED – Tulong Dunong Scholarship?
CHED – Tulong Dunong scholarship is specifically for those Filipino students who do not have enough resources to continue their undergraduate degrees in a college. This scholarship will examine the applications and provide all the financial assistance that is needed for poor students individually
Filipino students who have a passing grade in the last two semesters of their degree and are enrolled in identified priority courses in duly authorized public or private colleges are encouraged to apply for CHED- Tulong Dunong scholarship.
Why Study in the Philippines?
The Philippines has the best universities that are recognized all around the world. Its top four universities are ranked among the world’s best universities according to QS world ranking 2018 and further two universities featured in QS Asia ranking 2018.
The Top Four universities are:
- University of the Philippines
- Manila University
- De La Salle University
- University of Santo Tomas
Alongside the beauty of the Philippines, the higher education system there is among the best in the world. Which is ranked 46th in the first edition of the QS Higher Education System Strength Rankings.
The Philippines also attracts a lot of international students because of its offer of education at a very affordable cost. Most international students are from other countries in Asia.
What is the worth of the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship – 2022?
- The package of CHED- Tulong Dunong for needy Filipino students will be six semesters for a three-year program, eight semesters for a four-year program or ten semesters for a five-year program.
- The financial benefits are given to students cover all tuition fees as billed not to exceed Php12, 000.00 per academic year.
- Financial Assistance for other programs is as follows
- Full Merit Program – P15,000 per semester
- Half Merit Program – P7,500 per semester
- Study Now Pay Later Plan – P7,500 per semester
Top Best Scholarships in United State (U.S.A) – Apply Now
- US Bank Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- USA Scholarships for International Students
- 15 Best USA Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- United Kingdom Fully Funded Scholarships
- Scholarships For International Students In USA
4 EASY STEPS to avail of CHED StuFAPs
- Check whether you are qualified for any CHED StuFAPs, per CMO 13, s. 2014
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen
- Must be a high school graduate; candidate for graduation; with earned units in college; passer of Alternative Learning System (ALS) / Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT);
- Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed Three Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 300,000.00)
- Must avail of only one CHED scholarship or financial assistance program
- Must not be a graduate of any degree program.
* In highly exceptional cases where income exceeds PhP300, 000.00, the CHEDRO StuFAPs Committee shall determine the merits of the application.
Required Documents for this scholarship:
The following documents should be submitted together with the CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship form:
- CHED StuFAPs Application (OSS Form 01).
- Duly certified High School Report Card for third year and grades for the first three grading periods for the fourth year.
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR), Certificate of Tax Exemption or Copy of Contract/proof of income of parents/guardian from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Certificate of good moral character from the high school principal/guidance counselor.
The incoming freshmen:
- For the fourth year high school applicants – third-year grades and first three grading periods of the fourth year;
- For high school graduates – fourth year Form 138
Applicants with Earned Units in College
- Certificate of grades in all subjects in completed semesters
Recommended: World Bank Scholarship Result
For Other Applicants:
- ALS – Accreditation and Equivalency Test Passer Certificate
- PEPT – Certificate of Advancing to the Next Level
Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents and Guardians
- For those who are exempted from filing income tax, a Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) should be submitted.
- For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, the latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered.
- Certificate of good moral character from the last school attended
Anyone of the following: Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian, Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Certificate of Indigence from their Barangay, Case Study from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), or Affidavit of No Income.
For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, the latest copy of the contract or proof of income may be considered.
A certificate of good moral character from the last school attended.
- Check if your course fits in the CHED Priority Courses.
Qualified beneficiaries are DIRECTED to enroll in the following priority courses (ref: CMO No. 01, s. 2014)
- If you are qualified, accomplish the CHED StuFAPs Application form.
- Submit the accomplished CHED StuFAPs Application, together with pertinent documentary requirements, directly to the CHED Regional Office concerned. Applicants who intend to enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) shall directly submit their application to the concerned SUCs(CHEDRO Directory)
How to Apply for CHED Scholarship 2022:
CHED Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure is as follows:
To apply for the CHED Scholarship 2022, applicants should follow the following procedures:
- Get a copy of the CHED StuFAPs application form from CHED offices or download it.
- Fill the form and submit it to CHED Regional Offices together with all documentary requirements which are mentioned below.
- After evaluation, CHED will contact or mail you regarding the status of your application.
- Student applicants should submit the accomplished CHED StuFAPS Application (StuFAPs Form 1) directly to the CHED Regional Office.
- However, applicants who intend to enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) shall directly submit their StuFAPs Form 1 to the concerned SUCs.
You can begin the application by clicking on the link below:
Application Period is from
FEBRUARY to APRIL
Office of Student Development and Services
3/F HEDC Building, CP Garcia Avenue, Quezon City
Tel No.: (02) 988-0001
If you have any questions concerning CHED-Tulong Dunong Scholarship in Philippines, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.