Christopher University Mowe post UTME form | www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng
Christopher University post UTME form: Christopher University, UNICHRIS Post UTME Screening application form is now on sale for the admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNICHRIS Post UTME Screening Form
The Management of the Christopher University , Mowe, Ogun State ,invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its undergraduate programmes on full-time basis for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Christopher University post UTME form
Christopher University Entry Qualifications.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH
LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are
special requirements for various schools and departments.
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2019/2020 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualify them for their chosen programmes.
How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form.
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted, will be screened and verified. Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now’ OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
If you have any questions concerning Christopher University post UTME form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- ABUAD Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.