Citi Polytechnic Admission Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is Out.
Citi Poly Post UTME Form: Citi Polytechnic admission post UTME screening form for ND full-time programmes admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Citi Polytechnic, Dutse Alhaji, FCT Abuja, has commenced the sale of post UTME form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have participated in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB minimum requirements
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level or its equivalent
- The required credit passes must include English Language and any other subjects relevant to the course of study.
How to Apply for Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should visit https://citipoly.com.ng/application to complete the application form.
Candidates are advised to follow the information promptly as falsification of results will automatically disqualify the applicant.
For more enquiries:
Contact The Following Numbers For More Info:
- FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form
- Enville Polytechnic Admission Post UTME Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
- Fidei Polytechnic Gboko Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning Citi Poly Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.