Civil Defence Jobs Recruitment: The civil Defence recruitment portal is currently open for online applications. The Civil Defence recruitment form can be accessed via the NSCDC recruitment website.
Civil Defence Jobs Recruitment Application Form Portal
Have you been searching to know if the Civil Defence Recruitment is currently ongoing? Are you interested in being a member of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps? Are you ready to help defend the defenceless? And are you sure you have what it takes to land this golden opportunity? If yes, then read this article to the end because it contains everything you need to qualify for full-time employment.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
The mission of the Civil Defence is to develop structures and training strategies that would contribute to the national security by using modern technology.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the Civil Defence recruitment process. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the NSCDC recruitment starting and closing date, qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Civil Defence recruitment before the deadline.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment
Below are the requirements listed on the Civil Defence Recruitment portal. You must meet the below requirements to be among the successful candidates.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizens by birth
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity.
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
- Not be less than 1.60 metres for female and 1.65 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Civil Defence Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- IITA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.iita.org
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment
- Log on to the official Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps web portal at https://nscdc.gov.ng
- Click on the about us section
- Then click on career
- Sign up for an account
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Successful candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail.
NSCDC Recruitment Form Update
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions concerning Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download Final List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.