NSCDC / Civil Defence Screening | www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date: Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), hereby inform all applicants who applied for the 2021 NSCDC recruitment into different positions to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date
We wish to inform all the prospective applicants that sat for the Computer Based test that 6,500 candidates out of 53,116 have been shortlisted to attend the final screening of credentials and physical fitness verification and will be invited via SMS from the 2nd to 25th of August 2021.
Applicants are advised to check the application portal: http://cdfipb.careers from the 20th of July, 2021, for their names, screening locations, guidelines for the recruitment exercise and print out their invitation slip without which they will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise..
All shortlisted candidates have also been assigned CBAT centres and are to report to the centres at the times indicated against their names to sit for the Test. Accordingly, candidates who applied for NIS are to visit https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.
Civil Defence Screening Requirements
ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS ARE STATED HEREWITH:
1. Academic Qualifications
2. Indigeneship Certificate
3. Birth Certificate
4. Professional Certificates
5. Other Documents
6. Any foreign language
7. Chest Measurement
THE FOLLOWINGS PERSONS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXERCISE
1. K Legs and flat foot
2. Gross Malfunction of Teeth
6. Hearing Impairments
7. Speech Impediments
8. Body tattoos
9. Eyesight Defects
10. Drug Addicts
NSCDC Recruitment MODE OF DRESSING: Applicants are to appear in white T-shirts and white shorts for the screening exercise
The physical screening and certificate verification exercise which shall be and coordinated Nationally by the Secretary to the Board will hold at 6 Centers as follows:
1. KADUNA CENTER: NSCDC Zonal Command Headquarters Sokoto Road by KASTELIA Office, Mogadishu Area, Kaduna (Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto)
2. BAUCHI CENTER: Games Village, Murtala Mohammed Road, Dutsen Tanshi, Bauchi. (Bauchi, Adamawa , Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Bauchi)
3. NASARAWA CENTER: Federal University, Lafia Makurdi Road, Lafia Nasarawa State. (Nasarawa, Benue, FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Plateau, Niger)
4. ENUGU CENTER: NSCDC Training School, Achi, Orji River LGA, Enugu State. (Enugu, Abia, Anambra , Ebonyi, Imo)
5. ABEOKUTA CENTER: Civil Defence College of Security Management, Water Bus Stop, behind Conference Hotel, Golf Road, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta (Ogun, Ekiti, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, Oyo)
6. BENIN CENTER: NABTEB, Akpakpava Road, behind Nigeria immigration Service State Command, Benin City. ( Edo, Akwa, ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Rivers)
Note: The exercise by this notice, is to commence on the 2nd of August, 2021 and is FREE.
For complaints, please contact the Board and NSCDC. Applicants whose names did not appear on the website should not present Himself/Herself in any of the venues.
Note: same copies of the passports will be used for further documentation in the recruitment process. www.nscdc.gov.ng
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
Civil Defence Eligible States for Screening
See the List of Shortlisted States below;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date Important Note:
- Any shortlisted candidate that fails to show up for screening in between the aforementioned period will be Automatically Disqualified
- Shortlisted candidates are advised to check their emails (submitted during registration) for further details on the screening procedures.
If you have any questions concerning Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Exam Date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates | www.airforce.mil.ng
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.immigration.gov.ng
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date and Examination Centres
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate for Constable Position List
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.