Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022 | www.nscdc.gov.ng.
Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians to fill the following vacant posts in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, See how to apply for NSCDC Recruitment below.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2021
Civil Defence (NSCDC) 2022/2023 has been anticipating in the country till date, We have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2022/2023 Nigerian Civil Defence Application form, Below are the requirements and method of nscdc recruitment.
We wish to inform all job-seekers that Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and its subsidiaries have warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organization in the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Process. www.nscdc.edu.ng.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. If you’re interested in applying for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted in to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps vacancies in Nigeria.
Click Here for Civil Defence Screening and Examination Date
In anticipation of the upcoming 2022 Civil Defence Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Civil Defence or get acquainted with the requirements for the 2022 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment form.
NSCDC Recruitment Available Positions
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
NSCDC Basic Qualification
Before obtaining the Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2022, it is mandatory to have;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
The Requirements for obtaining 2022 Civil Defence Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below;
Attention! All the official information about Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 is only available at civil defense recruitment portal. It is the only place where you can submit your application form.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite’s qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be the fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must not be members of the secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- The applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- The applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
If you have any question concerning Civil Defence recruitment, Examination Date & Screening date, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
- National Driver’s License is required
Attention! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
- Nigerian Army Screening Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Examination Centres
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSS Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Application
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Date
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.