CLU Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
CLU Admission List: The management of Clifford University (CLU) has released the list of candidates admitted into its first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the students that applied for admission into the Clifford University (CLU), Ihie, Abia State, during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now proceed online to check their admission status.
How to Check Clifford University Admission List
- Go to the Clifford University (CLU) portal at https://clifforduni.edu.ng
- Locate the Admission Status section.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on Check to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Clifford University first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If you have any questions concerning Clifford University Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.