Co-creation Hub Nigeria Recruitment: Co-creation Hub Nigeria, a Nigerian ICT, creative, and innovative company, is currently hiring for a variety of positions. Do you want to work for Co-creation Hub Nigeria? Also, would you mind if we showed you how to apply for Co-creation Hub Nigeria job recruitment in Nigeria and elsewhere? If you answered yes, keep reading.
Co-creation Hub Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Guide and Requirements
Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Full-time
The Finance Manager will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as processing and posting of financial transactions, invoicing, bank reconciliation, producing financial reports and support the management team in making informed business decisions in the short and long term.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Analyse financial information to assist business profitability and growth.
- Review accounting processes, practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Support with project billing, and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and remittance of monthly taxes to the appropriate tax authorities.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and planning process.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist key decision-makers across the organization.
- Prepare statutory and management accounts for audit purposes.
- Manage operating and capital expenditure.
- Provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the team lead.
- B.Sc. Degree in Financial Management, Economics, or related field.
- A Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Finance Manager.
- Proficient in excel spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting, corporate finance, costing and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavour to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
- You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
- Microsoft Windows Insider Grace Hopper Award Contest
- How to Download Power Ball Winner Numbers
- Top Photography Courses with Certificate
- 12 Top Ranking Investment Platforms in Nigeria
- All you Need to Know about Google Workshop for Education and How to Apply
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Co-creation Hub Nigeria Recruitment 2023
If you have any questions concerning Co-creation Hub Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Application Guide and Requirements, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.