Coal City University (CCU) Cut-Off Mark for 2023/2024 Admission.
CCU Cut-Off Mark: Coal City University, CCU cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise has been published online, www.coalcityuniversity.edu.ng.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Coal City University (CCU), Enugu, has released the minimum cut-off mark required for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
Recommended: Coal City University Courses
CCU Cut-Off Mark
CCU Admission Cut-Off Marks for the Courses below is 140
FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology/Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.A. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Taxation
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/English
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B. A. (Ed.) Education/Religious Studies
- B. Ed. Business Education
- B. Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- B. Ed. Educational Management
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B. Ed. Primary Education
- B. Ed. Social Studies
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Biology
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Political Science
- B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
CCU IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of CCU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on www.coalcityuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to admissions.ccu.edu.ng. (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
If you have any question concerning Coal City University, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.