College of Agriculture Lafia Post UTME Form 2020 | www.coalafia.edu.ng.
COALAFIA Post UTME Form: College of Agriculture, Lafia (COALAFIA) post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the national Diploma (ND) regular programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
COALAFIA Post UTME Form
The management of the College of Agriculture, Science and Technology, Lafia, Nasarawa State, hereby inform the College Community and the General Public that College of Agriculture, Science and Technology, Lafia, (formerly College of Agriculture, Lafia) has commenced the sales of its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening form.
COALAFIA ND Courses.
a. Animal Health and Production (AHP) Agricultural Technology (AGT)
b. Agricultural Engineering Technology (AET)
c.Forestry Technology (FOT)
d. Home and Rural Economics (HRE)
e. Fisheries Technology (FIT)
f. Horticulture and Landscape Technology (HLT)
COALAFIA Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who choose the College as 2nd or 3rd choice are advised to change to first choice before they can be considered for admission.
- The Institution’s cut-off point is 120. Similarly. The cut-off point for Animal Health and Production (AHP) and Agricultural Engineering (AET) is 140 and above.
How to Apply for COALAFIA Post UTME Form.
All UTME candidates who choose College of Agriculture, Science and Technology Lafia as their 1st choice and scored one hundred and twenty (120) and above ale requested to register at the College ICT to obtain form via College portal (www.coalafia.edu.ng) by creating their account and subsequent payment of the sum on Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 ) only.
The date for the Screening will be announced later.
All applicants should note that the closing date for the sales of form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is 29th January, 2021.
If you have any questions concerning COALAFIA Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- DELSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- GSPB Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education (COE ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.