Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) Registration Guideline 2020 | www.coheskat.edu.ng.
COHESKAT Registration Guideline: Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology, COHESKAT registration Procedures and guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates can be seen below.
COHESKAT Registration Guideline
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology (COHESKAT) has released the registration guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted candidates.
COHESKAT Registration Procedures.
The Katsina State College of Health Sciences and Technology wishes to inform the successful candidates that the registration exercise for 2020/2021Session commences from Monday 26th October, 2020 and ends Thursday 5th November, 2020. You are advised to complete the registration within the stipulated time as late registration will attract N 2,000.00
- NOTE that Printing of Admission letter, Acceptance form, Guarantor form and payment of registration fee are all accessible via the school portal at Click here to Register and Make payment
- Please read the following steps carefully before starting your online registration
Read the registration steps carefully before starting your online registration
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
New students are to bring Photocopies of the following Documents for documentation:
- Statement of Result 3 copies (Browsed/online)
- Testimonial 3 copies
- Birth Certificate 3 copies
- Indigene Letter 3 copies
- Passport size photograph 6 Copies
- Evidence of Registration (Online Payment Receipt) 3 copies
- Acceptance and Guarantor Form
- Student’s Profile 3 copies
- One Rim of A4 Paper
If you have any questions concerning COHESKAT Registration Guideline, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 1st Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UMYU Fresh Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 Session.
- OFFAPOLY Registration & School Fees Payment Deadline for 2019/2020 Session
- YABATECH Registration Deadline for Part-Time & Full-Time Students – 1st Semester.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.