College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022.
College of Nursing Gombe Admission Form: Gombe State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission application forms into its basic and post-basic nursing programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available on sale.
College of Nursing Gombe Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, BASIC and POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 academic session.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Programmes Entry Requirements
1. Five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology Physics and Chemistry
2. The result must either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings)
3. Candidate must be within the age limit of 16-35 years old.
4. Candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates should pay the sum of N 5000 Five Thousand Naira Only into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211and Collect the form in College Registry.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 29th August 2021.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date
If you have any questions concerning College of Nursing Gombe Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.