College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023.
College of Nursing Gombe Admission Form: Gombe State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission application forms into its basic and post-basic nursing programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available on sale.
College of Nursing Gombe Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State, BASIC and POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session.
College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe Basic & Post Basic Nursing Programmes Entry Requirements
1. Five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology Physics and Chemistry
2. The result must either WAEC, NECO or NABTEB (not more than 2 sittings)
3. Candidate must be within the age limit of 16-35 years old.
4. Candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for College of Midwifery Gombe Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Accordingly, the exercise for the sales of the online application forms will be conducted between Monday 15th to Saturday 27th August 2022. Therefore, interested candidates in the Basic Midwifery programme are to pay a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000:00), excluding e-service charges.
All interested applicants should log into the College portal, that is www.conmgombe.com, to make payment and obtain the form. The form can also be obtained at the College Café or business centre.
Furthermore, female applicants who wish to apply for Basic Midwifery and also ND/HND Nursing (multiple applications) are allowed to use different ID or phone numbers for each programme.
For more enquiries, interested applicants are to contact the College’s Admission Office via GSM NO. 08024680730 and 07067735671, please.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date
If you have any questions concerning College of Nursing Gombe Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Nursing Admission List
- UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery & Post-Basic Nursing Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.