National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Past Questions and Answers 2023 | Placement Examination Into Junior Secondary One.
Are you searching for common entrance questions for primary six pdf, free common entrance past questions pdf, common entrance question 2023, common entrance past questions and answers pdf, download free common entrance past questions, basic science common entrance questions, english common entrance questions, and entrance exam questions for jss1? then this article is for you.
Common Entrance Exam Questions and Answers; This is the best materials for National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE), its is past questions and answers that will mostly be repeated for primary 6 (six) student and also Placement Examination Into Junior Secondary One. You can download it to your device (phone or computer) via PDF or you read it here ONLINE.
The national common entrance examination past questions and answers for primary 6 (six) students consist of FOUR (4) subject, which are: English Language, Religious & National Values, Cultural & Creative Arts And Usem Ibibio/Yoruba/igbo/hausa and also Placement Examination Into Junior Secondary One (1).
Each subject listed below has their past questions materials with over One Thousand plus (1,000+) solved questions with answers.
- National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Result
- NECO National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Timetable
- NECO National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Registration Form
- NABTEB Common Entrance Exam for Admission into Science and Technical Colleges.
Concept of Primary 6 Common entrance exams
INSTRUCTIONS: This paper consists of four sections, A, B, C & D. Section A: English Language, Section B: Religious and National Values, Section C: Cultural and Creative Arts, Section D: Usem Ibibio. Answer questions in ALL the Sections.
Do not open this booklet until you are told to do so. While you are awaiting, read the following instructions carefully
1. Use only HB pencil for this examination. DO NOT use Biro Pen.
2. You will be given an Answer Sheet on which you will find a box marked “CANDIDATE’S NAME. In this box remember to write first, your Surname and then your other Names as written on your completed registration form, the photocopy of which you have with you in the Examination Hall.
3. At the top right hand side of your Answer sheet is a box marked CANDIDATE NUMBER with six columns. In the box, you are to write number by writing each digit of your Registration (or Examination) Number in the row of boxes at the top, starting from column one. Make sure the Examination Numbers preprinted on your answer sheet correspond to those on your Registration form. Then shade the corresponding number in the column directly below the top box. The example below is for a candidate whose Registration or Examination number is 298043.
4. DO NOT ASK FOR ANY EXPLANATION after the examination has begun. The Invigilator is not allowed to explain any question to you during the examination except about misprint.
5. Think carefully before you choose your answer. When you have chosen your answer to a question, turn to your answer sheet and look for the number of the question, then find the letter which agrees with your choice and shade the letter like this [A] [B] [C] [D]
6. If you wish to change any answer you have chosen, erase it completely.
7. If you shade more than one space for a question you will be marked wrong and will score zero for that question.
8. If the answer spaces are more than you needed, leave the extra blank.
9. WORK AS FAST AS ACCURATELY AS YOU CAN. Do not spend too much time on one question, if you cannot answer it, go on to the next question.
10. There are 60 questions in the paper.
Download Full Questions and Answers here
National Common Entrance Exam Questions and Answers
Section A: English Language
Instruction: Read the passage carefully and answer the question that follows:
These monkeys were beautiful to watch but they fed on the crops around the forest. Because they fed on farmer’s crops, the monkeys were very smart and always on their guard. They could spot a man from afar and move quickly away from danger; and they did this successfully several times
They would pick the farmer’s ripe bananas and ripe cocoa and feed on them until they were satisfied. Several bunch of bananas and pods of cocoa were lost in a single visit by the monkeys. Although they did not take away the crops, they competed with the farmers in harvesting them.
They usually left the farmers sad and angry after such visits.
All the farmers had to become hunters as a result of this. They all owned guns, went to the farm with the guns and put them at their reach always.
- The passage states that ————–
A. No monkey had been killed by the farmer
B. The farmers usually killed the monkeys
C. The monkeys escaped unhurt many times
D. The monkeys were always guarded
- A word that can correctly replace “Smart” as it is used in the passage is ——————
- The farmers wanted to kill the monkeys because the monkey were ————
- The farmers kept their guns at their reach always ——
A. So that the monkeys might not steal them.
B. So that the monkeys would not see them
C. To scare the monkeys away
D. So that they could easily take them
- An appropriate title for the passage is ——–
A. Competition between monkey s and farmers
B. How monkeys harvested crops
C. Hunting down wicked monkeys
D. The monkeys and the farmers
SECTION B: RELIGIOUS AND NATIONAL VALUES (RNV)
- God bless the seventh day and honoured it because it marked the day ———
A. He created heaven and earth
B. God saw that His creation was good
C. God rested from the work of creation
D. The spirit of God moved over the face of the earth
- Why was man created last in the story of creation?
A. He wanted man to take dominion of all the things he had created.
B. He wanted man to own all things
C. He wanted to be a free animal
D. He made man in the image of God
- The books Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy are commonly called —-
B. The law of Moses
C. The Pentateuch
D. Acts of the Apostle
SECTION C: CULTURAL & CREATIVE ARTS
- Primary colour is that which ——-
A. Is not mixed with any other colour
B. Cannot be derived by mixing other colours
C. Is derived by mixing all colours
D. Is used in primary school painting
- To what branch of Art does wood carving belong?
- An artist is a man who ——-
A. Merely copies other people’s idea very well
B. Knows how to draw very well
C. Has the imagination to create or organize ideas and translate them visibly or audibly
D. Paints beautiful pictures on the wall
- A museum is a place for ——–
A. Storing and selling work of art
B. Selecting works of art
C. Preserving art works for study
D. Storing quantities
- Which of the following is not a craft?
C. Black smithing
SECTION D: USEM IBIBIO OR YORUBA OR IGBO OR HAUSA
Sin abiisi se isobkeufanikoami
- Eno aka ut—-m
Ekood die me idioonoami
C. Nam Awak
NECO/BECE Placement Examination Into Junior Secondary One (1)
SECTION A: MATHEMATICS
- Write five million, three hundred thousand and nine in figures.
D. 5,030,009 Ans:
- Change ½ to a decimal fraction
D. 0.5 Ans:
- Geometric figure with 5 sides is known as ——
D. Pentagon Ans:
- The number of boys in a mixed school is 280. The ratio of boys to girls is 4:5. Find the total number of pupils in the school
D. 870 Ans:
- Find the sum of 10.32, 0.18, 9.13 and 2.4
- Increase N75 by 15%
- Solve the equation 2x/3 + 5 = -3
- The sum of two numbers is 43 and their differences is 7. Find the smaller number
BASIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Which of the following substances is not an excretory product of animals?
C. Carbon (iv) oxide
- Gutters are drained in order to control malaria by preventing the ———-
A. Development of parasite in water
B. Full development of the adult mosquito
C. Development of the mosquito larvae
D. Growth of water weeds
- One of these is not the role of saliva in nutrition
A. For lubrication of food
B. For tearing and breaking food into particles
C. Contains ptyalin or enzyme for digesting cooked starch
D. It allows for easy chewing or movement of food in the mouth
SECTION C: PRE-VOCATIONAL STUDIES
- The maintenance of farm equipment does not include ——–
A. Greasing of necessary parts
B. Renewing of license when expired
C. Replacement of damaged parts
D. Tightening/loosing of bolts and nuts
- Another name for grain crop is
C. Root Crops
- The effect of adding animal manure to garden soil does not include—–
A. Improves soil structure
B. Provides nutrients/Improves soil fertility
C. Control plant disease
D. Improves the water holding properties of the soil
Download full questions and answer here
If you have any questions concerning Common Entrance Exam Questions and Answers, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
These questions are very useful. Thanks for sharing.
What a great inspiration
This questions are very useful thanks for sharing
Please is this today’s question ND answers
This is very useful but the answers are not provided
It is so amazing
My problem is that there are no answers
not as good as i thought but okay