Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery, CONAMKAT Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session | ND Nursing Programme Admission.
CONAMKAT ND Nursing Admission Form: Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery Post UTME Admission Form is out. College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina State BASIC NURSING and COMMUNITY NURSING programmes for the 2022/2023 session is now on sale.
CONAMKAT Post UTME Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) ND Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission Cut-Off Mark / Eligibility
The general public is hereby informed that the minimum cut-off mark for admission into the ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina is 160 for the 2022/2023 session.
The College hereby invites candidates who chose the College as the FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 140, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal to apply for Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission into the College.
How to Apply for CONAMKAT ND Nursing Programme Admission Form
- Visit the College’s website www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Post-UTME Screening/Interview”
- Put your UTME Number to verify
- Make payment
- Fill the form, submit and print the Interview Slip. The date of the interview will be indicated on the Slip.
List of Candidates Eligible for CONAMKAT Post UTME Screening
This is to inform the general public that the earlier published list of candidates eligible to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise is hereby updated. Shortlisted candidates are to apply for the interview/screening before the official closing date: 09 September, 2022.
The under-listed are all the candidates that chose the College as FIRST CHOICE and obtained minimum score of 160 in their 2022 JAMB UTME. They can proceed to apply for the Post-UTME Screening/Interview before the closing date, 09 September, 2022.
Candidates that have minimum score of 160 and wish to make the College as First Choice can do a Change of Institution at any JAMB CBT Centre and make the College as First Choice on or before 09 September, 2022. Thereafter, they can check their names on this page after 24 hours and apply for the Post-UTME Screening/Interview.
Support Line: 08184070107, 07086711766, 07081704416, 07061098321
- LUTH School Of Midwifery Admission Form
- KWCON Basic & General Nursing (RN) Admission Form
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital (EKSUTH) School Of Nursing Admission Form
- Ogun State Schools of Nursing Admission Form
- NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form for Basic Nursing Course
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning CONAMKAT ND Nursing Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.