Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post UTME Screening Interview Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.
CONAMKAT Post UTME Screening Interview Form: The Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT), ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina, invites Application for Post-UTME Screening/Interview for 2021/2022 Academic session.
The Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) hereby informed the general public that admission into ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina for 2021/2022 session is ongoing.
CONAMKAT School of Nursing Cut Off Marks
This is to inform the general public that the College will announce its minimum cutoff mark of 140 and above, and commence online application for Post-UTME Screening/Interview for ND Nursing programme at Kasimu Kofar Bai School of Nursing, Katsina on 1st September, 2021.
CONAMKAT Post UTME Screening Interview Requirements
The College hereby invites candidates who chose the College as FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 JAMB UTME, obtained a minimum score of 140, and UPLOADED SSCE Result on JAMB Portal to apply for Post-UTME Screening/Interview Exercise for admission into the College.
How to Apply for CONAMKAT Post UTME Screening
Method of Application
- Visit the College’s website www.conamkat.edu.ng
- Click on “Post-UTME Screening/Interview”
- Put your UTME Number to verify
- Make payment
- Fill the form, submit and print the Interview Slip. The date of the interview will be indicated on the Slip
- The Portal will be opened for application on Thursday, 2nd September, 2021.
- Closing Date for the application is Friday 17th September, 2021
- Maritime Academy Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form
- FCAHPT Vom / ATBU Bauchi Post UTME / DE Screening Form.
- Bayelsa State Polytechnic (BYSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Rhema University Nigeria Post UTME Form
If you have any questions concerning CONAMKAT Post UTME Screening Interview Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.