Crawford University Conversion Programme | crawforduniversity.edu.ng.
Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Admission Form: Crawford University is now selling forms for its HND Conversion to BSc for the 2022/2023 academic session. Apply for HND conversion to Degree (BSc) below.
Crawford University Conversion Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the specially designed HND Conversion to BSc in Crawford University.
- Crawford University Courses
- Crawford University Post-UTME Form
- Crawford University JUPEB Form
- Crawford University Part-Time form
- Crawford University Convocation
Crawford University Conversion Programme Objectives
The Objectives of the Crawford University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- Provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to B.Sc.
- Facilitate university education for professional certification holders such as ICAN, ACCA, AIB, e.t.c.,
- Facilitate the upgrade of carriers of our programme graduates.
Who Can Apply for Crawford University Conversion Programme
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree.
- Professional certification holders.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5)O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two(2)sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language and Mathematics at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- Minimum of Third Class Honours or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme may be required (Call the Secretary of the School of Part-Time Studies for details).
Crawford University Conversion Programme Tuition
The tuition fee is N188,000 per academic session with flexible install-mental payment allowed. A minimum of sum of N120,000 MUST be paid on or before the commencement of the first-semester examination and the balance to be paid on or before the commencement of the second-semester examination.
Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Duration, Lecture/Contact Period
- Duration: HND Conversion to B. Sc: 2 academic sessions of 3 semesters in a session.
- Lectures shall take place during weekends.
How to Apply for Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Admission Form
- Click here to APPLY. Kindly note that you will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 only with your Debit Card.
- Alternatively, Hard Copy Application forms can also be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
- Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University; this also applies to online application whereby the duly printed page (as required online) with relevant credentials (originals and photocopies) to the Secretary’s Office Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies, lgbesa, Ogun State or scanned along with hank tellers and forwarded to either of these email address email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sade: +234 806 447 2273
Esther: +234 803 725 5824
Onunowo: =234 703 508 8506
If you have any question concerning Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Crawford University is a private Christian University in Igbesa, Ogun state in Nigeria, owned by the Apostolic Faith Mission. It was established in 2005 by Rev (Dr.) Paul Oge Akazue, the then leader and third Overseer for the Apostolic Faith work across Africa. Rev. Paul Akazue was the Proprietor and the first installed Chancellor of the Crawford University, before his death in May 2010. The University was licensed by the National University Commission (NUC) in April 2005 and it started September 2005.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.