CRUTECH Acceptance Fee: The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) acceptance fees amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that the payment of acceptance fee.
See Also: CRUTECH Admission List
CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00 (This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH_Admission Letter and School Fee Chart )
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng
- Click on eduportal
- Click on Get Your Student Payment Code
- Type your JAMB Registration Number in the New Student Text Box, then click on proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC) will display on the screen and also sent to your registered phone number.
- Click on Acceptance fee, enter your Student Payment Code (SPC) on the text box provided, then click on proceed.
- Select your level, then click on proceed.
- Choose your method of payment.
- After payment of acceptance fee, click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter
- Follow the instruction to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and Fee Chart.
Cross River University of Technology also known as CRUTECH is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria. The University was established in 2002 after the merging of three higher institutions: The Polytechnic of Calabar, The College of Education and Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture. It offers degree courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels. The university currently has campuses in Calabar, Obubra, Ogoja and Okuku.
If you have any question concerning CRUTECH, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.