CRUTECH Admission List: Cross River University of Technology Admission List, www.crutech.edu.ng, Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
CRUTECH Admission List Portal
The authorities of the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) have released the names of candidates offered admission into its various degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: CRUTECH Courses
How to Check CRUTECH Admission List.
You can also access your CRUTECH admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your CRUTECH admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into CRUTECH first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep online.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Cross River University of Technology also known as CRUTECH is a state-owned higher institution located in Calabar, a local government area of Cross River State, Southern Nigeria.
See Also: CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
If you have any question concerning CRUTECH, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.